Seawinds First Two Towers Sold Out

Seawinds First Two Towers Sold Out

THE first two towers of the six-building Seawind mixed-use development of homegrown Damosa Land Inc. (DLI) have been sold out, with vertical works for the project expected to commence in the next few months.
DLI vice president Ricardo “Cary” F. Lagdameo said 60 percent of the buyers are all from Davao City, with the remaining 40 percent from other parts in Mindanao and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs).

“We’ve already started the land preparation, but right now we’re in the process of obtaining our building permits,” Lagdameo said during yesterday’s launch of the DLI customer lounge and blessing of its showroom.

“So once we get them, we’ll start building the first tower immediately,” added Lagdameo, who handles the company’s residential developments.

DLI is investing over P2 billion for Seawind, which sits on a 2.7-hectare lot in Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District and is a project with a residential and commercial component. The medium-rise project composed of six buildings will be Damosa Land’s first condominium project.

The first three buildings will have 165 units each while the next three will have 192 units apiece.

For full source go to Edge Davao

Damosa Land

About the author

Damosa Land: DamosaLand is one of the top real estate development companies in Davao, Philippines.