- Strong intrapersonal skills and the ability to communicate information clearly.
- An orientation to customer service and leadership skills to meet guests’ expectations and make the tours run smoothly.
- A love of learning is an asset since tour guides must stay current with new information and extensive knowledge about their assigned area.
- Must be able to plan tours and lead guests through points of interest while providing useful and interesting information.
- Must be capable of solving everyday problems, such as transport issues and take charge during emergencies.
- Duties span the roles of an educator, host and escort
- Able to communicate with park guests confidently and able to fill in any position in the team, with relation to its operation.
- Ability to participate in active and recreational activities; ability to implement programs; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-employees, other agencies and the public; ability to follow written and oral instructions; ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Willingness to work flexible hours, holidays, and weekends as necessary for successful implementation of special events, programs, etc
- Must have good and strong technical skills.
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work under a variety of environmental conditions.
spirit, strong sense of ownership and takes a pro-active rather than reactive
when responding to problems or concerns from superiors, subordinates, and the